THE BEAUTY OF HEAVEN! #5





It may seem silly to ask, " Did Jesus go to heaven?" I have been enlightened since I read Dr. Richard Eby's book, Didn't You Read My Book? He had a near death experience. Each time he asked Jesus a question, He replied, "Didn't you
read my book?"  Dr. Eby's book showed 

me that the Bible contains the answers 
all of my questions. 

I have no doubt that Jesus went to heaven. He is perfect and died on the cross for me!  I researched the question,

Did Jesus go to heaven?

Because I knew the Bible had scriptures to confirm that He did!




LIFE LESSON:

“OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN!”


PROVERBS 30: 1-4

2 Surely I am more stupid than any man,
And do not have the understanding of a man.
I neither learned wisdom
Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name,
If you know?

LUKE 24:39

 

Behold My hands and My feet, that it is 
I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see 
I have.”

JOHN 3: 13-14


13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up.

JOHN 6: 37-38

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

JOHN 20:17

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”


EPHESIANS 4: 8-10

Therefore He says:
“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”
(Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that 
He might fill all things.)


ACTS 7: 55-56

55 But he (STEPHEN ), being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,
56 and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”

 ACTS 9:3-5


As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.  
Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”




REVELATION 21: 3


And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE