STORMY DAYS OF LIFE!








LIFE LESSON:     

JESUS IS WITH YOU IN THE STORM!



*For with God nothing will be impossible.”

LUKE1:37

 *The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”

EX ODUS14:14

* Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
*In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[your paths.

PROVERBS 3:5-6

* I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

PS ALM 23:4

* I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

* Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;

ROMANS 12:12

* Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

James 1:12 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE