LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/18/14

     


ARCHANGEL  MICHAEL

 13TH CENTURY BYZANTINE ICON
   








This week I'll share a few scriptures which show 
the roles that God assigned to angels in the Bible. 
I learned that all of God's angels didn't fly around
and sing all day. 

These lessons are not meant to be a complete
study of angels. My knowledge of angels was 
limited and I wanted to learn more about them.
I am sharing scriptures that gave me insight to 
the role of God's angels.





LIFE LESSON:

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SAYS, DEVIL
SPEAKS EVIL AND REJECTS AUTHORITY


 JUDE 1: 8-9


8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 

LIFE LESSON:

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL IS A FIGHTER

REVELATION 12: 7-9

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.  
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE

PERFECT GUIDEBOOK, FRIENDSHIP

THEY WERE FIRST! PART 2