BIBLE TELLS U 2 B THANKFUL!





I sit and think about my loved ones that are no longer here sometime.  
I miss them but know they are with the Lord. 

2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord


I am not angry, I am thankful because I am still here.  I enjoy waking up
and rejoicing because, this is the day that the Lord has made!


Here are some additional scriptures that remind us be thankful for all 
we have:


PSALM 105:1

Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!



PSALM 106:1

Praise the Lord!
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

PSALM 107:1

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.


2 CORINTHIANS  9:15

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!


COLOSSIANS  2:6-7


6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been 
taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.

PSALM 100:4 

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

PHILEMON  1:4

I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE

PERFECT GUIDEBOOK, FRIENDSHIP

God Bless Autumn!